Tim Holtz November Tag

At the NEC show I picked up the stamp/Die combo for the November tag, and yesterday I got out my antiquities powder again.

I love the way the melted powder looks on black cardstock.  Its like flocked velvet. Its hard to see in the photo below, it wasn't taken in the best light, but it it beautiful.




I'm going to have to have a play to see what it does on other cardstock and ink colours.

The final tag:


I only had yellow chalk on hand, not white, but I like the way it turns out.  I think I'll have to find my box of colouring chalks once I've moved and see what it looks like in multiple colours.

Comments

  1. The colored chalk is such a great idea. I think I'll have to dig mine out as well. Wonderful fall tag. Congrats on your win on Tim's blog for the November Tag! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts